Since every house is unique, why accept a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with windows, doors, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more comprehensive security option that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Rocklin home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can opt for:
- Door and window detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Rocklin Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You’re On the Go
To see who is coming to your door or what made that sound outside, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and gives you a feed on any deliveries or visitors before you open the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch real-time feeds and get alerts from all your Rocklin surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile application. Watch your house 24/7 to verify that nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera detects unusual motion.