A Monitored Sacramento Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Sacramento monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Sacramento?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Sacramento flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Sacramento flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Sacramento Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Sacramento flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (916) 407-0556 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.