What features do you need in a baby monitor in Sacramento?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now have clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can even hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Sacramento are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both functionality and expense.
Can you replace your baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate comparable functionality, you have quite a few parents in Sacramento connecting their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go into the room to quiet your newborn back to a restful state. Your reassuring words might be the only thing needed to keep your little one sleeping.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attention may begin to waver. But if your camera notices unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a message on your phone. This is helpful if your child quietly scrambles out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors do not capture portions of video. You can now send a brief sample to a relative or family friend to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to lugging monitoring equipment wherever you go, you are now able to watch from your smart home mobile app. You can even say hello to your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.